- In Extensions > Add-ons > Manage add-ons, unroll the options of the add-on and uncheck “Use in this document”
- Reload the document
- Go back to the add-ons manager and check “Use in this document” again
Go to https://myaccount.google.com/permissions and remove the add-on from the list.
Then go to the add-on page in the Google Workspace Marketplace, click Uninstall and reinstall it again.
Don’t forget to reload your spreadsheet too.
If you followed all the steps with no success, please contact us.
Google Sheets can have troubles to manage sessions with several accounts.
Usually the issue arises if you are connected to several Workspace accounts within the same Chrome session. It is a current configuration for people who use their professional account along with their personal accounts.
If you use Chrome, we recommend you to create different profiles to keep your Workspace accounts separated.
Make sure each profile is connected to one Workspace account only.
With profiles, you can keep all your Chrome info separate, like bookmarks, history, passwords, and other settings.
Profiles are ideal for:
- Sharing a computer with multiple people.
- Keeping your different accounts, like work and personal, separate.
With most of the browsers in the market, you do not have the possibility to complete separate your accounts through different profiles, however
- you can always run Google Sheets with the right Workspace account in an incognito window
- or you can log out from the Workspace accounts you don’t need to use with Google Sheets
We are aware that this issue can be frustrating for our users.
It has been reported by hundreds of Google Workspace developers. Google has notified us that they are working on a solution.
You can find more information on how the issue affects Workspace add-ons here